Face masks mandatory for events at the Comedy Store
If you are attending a Festival event at the Comedy Store, the public health order in force until 12:01am on Thursday 24 June 2021 requires that you wear a fitted face mask when you are in indoor areas. For more info, visit: https://www.nsw.gov.au/covid-19/rules.
The health and safety of our visitors, performers, clients and staff is always our greatest priority. With that in mind we will be taking a number of precautions at our venues in accordance with public health and safety advice. In addition, we are regularly reviewing our plans to ensure that they meet current NSW Government regulations.
Conditions of Entry
– Temperature checks may be conducted on arrival.
– If you are displaying signs of COVID-19 symptoms you will be denied entry.
– By attending a festival venue, you acknowledge your role in helping to successfully carry out the COVID-19 Safety plan. We ask that you do not enter the premises if you:
– Have travelled internationally within the last 14 days.
– Have been in close contact with a person who has travelled internationally in the last 14 days.
– Have been in close contact with a person who has tested positive for COVID-19 and has not been medically cleared.
– Currently experiencing flu like symptoms.
– Have been advised by a public health authority to self-isolate or quarantine.
We’ve Made Some Changes to Keep You Safe!
– Reconfigured COVIDSafe seating modes in adherence with current NSW Government regulations.
– Revised queuing systems and social distancing markers in place at 1.5m distance apart.
– Foyer seating & tables set 1.5m distance apart.
Cleaning & Sanitising
– Hand sanitisers throughout the venue.
– Additional cleaning, regular disinfecting of high touch areas.
– Deep cleaning post events.
– Contact free payment methods – no cash handling.
– Digital Mobile Ticketing only – no physical tickets.
– Multiple service points and opportunities to pre-purchase drink packages.
Keeping you Safe
– Everyone must check-in using the Service NSW mobile app. Please ensure you have downloaded the Service NSW app and logged in before arriving to avoid delays. If you do not have a smart phone, please advise venue staff on arrival.
– Contactless temperature checks on entry.
– Confidential contact tracing – collecting and cross checking of patron details.
How You Can Help
– Follow direction from our staff, security and signage during your visit.
– Maintain physical distance from patrons not in your group.
– Remain seated unless using the amenities or service areas.
– Leave the venue in a quiet and orderly manner ensuring you do not mingle or congregate outside the venue.
– Wash your hands regularly.