Sydney Comedy Festival is following Government rules and regulations and this page will be updated as required.
For current information on COVID-19 rules in NSW, please visit: https://www.nsw.gov.au/covid-19/rules.
– Only fully vaccinated ticket holders are permitted to attend the Festival.
– Ticket holders will need to show proof of vaccination at entry.
– Ticket holders must wear a face-mask while attending the Festival.
– Ticket holders must check-in using the Service NSW App at entry.
The full NSW Public Health Order is available here: Public Health (COVID-19 General) Order 2021.
The Festival venues are COVIDSafe registered. The venue teams have been working hard to ensure that everyone has a great time and stays safe whilst they do so. The health and safety of our visitors, performers, clients and staff is always our greatest priority. With that in mind we will be taking a number or precautions in accordance with public health and safety advice.
What We’re Doing
√ Physical distancing
– Revised queuing systems and markers in place to allow for social distancing
– Reduced capacities in line with the latest government regulations
√ Cleaning & Santising
– Hand sanitisers throughout the venue
– Additional cleaning, regular disinfecting of high touch areas
– Contact free payment methods – no cash handling
– Digital Mobile Ticketing only – no physical tickets
√ Keeping you Safe
– Confidential contact tracing
– Collecting and cross checking of patron details
– Revised entry conditions including cross checking details against ID
How You Can Help
– Get vaccinated
– Stay home if you are feeling unwell or required to self isolate
– Follow direction from our staff, security and signage during your visit
– Maintain physical distance from patrons not in your group
– Remain seated unless using the amenities or service areas
– Leave the venue in a quiet and orderly manner ensuring you do not mingle or congregate outside the venue
– Wash your hands regularly
– Download the Service NSW App